Saturday 16 April 2016

Out With Friends

I went to Petrosains KLCC today with my two closest friends and my sister. We just want to meet up before we do our own thing.



After that, we went to Kinokuniya bookstore. As soon as we enter, we went straight to comic and manga section. Argggh, it's as if the manga were seducing me. 


Starving ourselves plus enduring the pain of not buying the manga, we then went to eat at the 'food court'. I ate Subway sandwich and smoothie for lunch.

Performed our prayer, then we went to buy shoes. Not all of us. At that time, I don't have enough money. It dried out. When you want to go shopping at KL, you have to bring a lot of money. Trust me, RM 200 IS NOT ENOUGH. We were out all day, from 10 am to 4 pm. My back and legs are sore from all the walking. Lastly, we came back smelling perfumed from the perfume tester we tried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...