Tuesday 12 April 2016

My Favourite Kpop Dramas

King of Ambition


This drama is about a woman from a poor background strive hard to reach a successful life, resulting her family abandoned. My bias acted in this drama as chaebol and fall in love with this woman. I have nothing to say. It is good to see that he is trying something new and improving himself in acting industry. I know he is not in the same level as Jaejoong and Yoochun but he tried hard. I wasn’t able to applaud this drama because he did something that I dislike. From what I can see Yunho is just being a fool in this drama and he is the character that I most sympathised because he didn’t do anything wrong yet he was the one who get hurt. In the end, he died and he also didn’t know that his sister was his mother. It is so messed up.

Spy


Jaejoong oppa being a spy is one of my ultimate wish. Even though the ‘spy’ thing didn’t meet my expectation. What, you become a spy with just the Bluetooth handphone that you got on your ear. But, the fighting scenes really captivated me. Jaejoong, well done. The storyline was interesting. I cannot believe you are already in your thirties, you have a flawless face and lucky Go Sun Hee. Same old, same old. The kissing scenes are necessary, I guess. Because being a spy is really busy and you don’t have time to be with your girlfriend or family. It’s just my perception, I thought of Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. Yeah, that's for me is a real spy. By the way, the drama is interesting that I want to watch it over and over.

Triangle


Hmmm, Jaejoong become a gambler. Interesting. He also become a boy toy. Interesting. I guess the world is too small that you don’t have to worry about reuniting with your long lost siblings. The cop and chaebol, they’re already met, just that they don’t recognize each other. Jaejoong become a middle sibling. He is such a troublemaker, of course, the middle sibling is definitely troublemaker. So adorable. Poor Jaejoong, he had to run around half naked in cold day. He also almost buried, he seriously take a big step in acting industry. I accidentally watch behind the scene. It was hilarious. Jaejoong is so nice towards all the cast. At this time, Yunho’s Night Watchman Journal is coming out, Jaejoong gave an advice to Yunho to take care of his health. It is nice to see that they are still communicating. Overall, it is a nice story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...