Wednesday 27 April 2016

Throwback

26/4/2016

I was having a creative attack suddenly and I want to do something about my hats and caps. It just sitting there in the basket. Frustrated, I decided to hang them up. I was doing some DIY, I follow some of their design in youtube. I'm already an expert in tying the full windsor tie knot. Hah!


It looks ugly but it's okay, at least I can hang them. The funny story behind this was I kept going back and forth to my mother's room and mine. Because I follow the instruction of how to tie the tie on my mother's laptop. The laptop was charging so I didn't bother to bring it to my room, let it be there, that's why I kept going like that. My mother who was having back pain at the time, confused with what I was doing. I keep forgetting the instructions and she asked me 'Didn't your feet hurt?'.
 
23/4/2016
 
On this day, I attended the award ceremony to receive my awards. I received awards for best subject SPM, Bahasa Melayu and Pendidikan Islam, as expected. Very thankful for my teachers who taught me. Till we meet again, I'll miss you teachers!!
 
 
 What a nice trophy. Trophies from SMK Hillcrest cantik-cantik belaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...