Tuesday 23 May 2017

No Biggie

About the guy I mentioned in my post earlier. It was around a week ago. The bus was packed  that day and he still want to board the bus (the bus was REALLY PACKED, we were like sardines in the bus). I was at the back of the bus, standing, He kept looking at me, like trying to say 'there is more space behind you' kind of face. Yes, I knew that, but my stop is getting nearer. I am not going further inside. The person beside me should go further inside. If my behavior towards him is inappropriate, well I'm sorry, let bygones be bygones. Since then, he kept looking at me. I ignored him many days but when he smirked at me, it feels like he wanted to laugh at me. Hey, it is natural to bump into someone in a public bus. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...