Wednesday 19 September 2018

Stupidity


I want to share my travelling experience going back to my university. I went out of my house at 4.30 pm, my friend fetched me. We took KTM at Bandar Tasik Selatan, also known as TBS. My friend and I arrived at 5.20 pm. The train schedule is at 6.30 pm. We waited for few minutes at the platform. We could have arrived at Pulau Sebang/Tampin station at 8.00 pm but we took off at the wrong station. It was only one station, we have to wait for an hour and 20 minutes for the next train. We arrived at 10.00 pm at Pulau Sebang/Tampin station. As soon as we arrived, we ate Yong Tau Foo because we are starving!! Then my friend pick us up at 10.30 pm and we arrived at my college at 11.00 pm. That is my journey for today. Lesson learnt. Next time, if you want to go back by bus, please purchase the ticket early, if not, then there is no bus for you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...