Wednesday 12 September 2018

Money, Where Are You?

The title of the post is so funny but it is not funny when we are in the real situation of not having money. I noticed a lot of new things in this semester. One of it is there are many students selling their products. They have their own business. I guess they want to make money to buy books and for their expenses this semester. I don’t mind, it is good to have this kind of environment, it means they want to find money on their own. I also want to find money on my own. I have my own business selling foods. Also I am so happy that my old books are all sold out. Yeay!!

I did mention about books just now. I am so lucky that my seniors gave me their books so I do not have to buy it. It saves me hundreds. Thank you sis! Saya doakan akak2 dapat dekan! Love you! My friends have to buy new ones and it cost them a lot. I am still searching for free book from my seniors, hope I can get one or two for my friends. Be nice to your seniors, I am not saying that my friends are  not nice to them but they do not have any relations with other seniors before. That is why. Rapat dengan senior bukan sebab nak popular ke apa, tapi sebab inilah, maybe kita boleh dapat buku free, information yang juniors lain tak tahu atau knowledge ke cara belajar yang lebih efektif untuk sesuatu subjek tu. I am still searching for free books, so sabar jap eh kawan-kawan.

For those yang nak berjimat, I suggest you to challenge yourself with the 52-weeks challenge. Just print out any layout and you can start saving. You can get more than a thousand if you save your money with the 52-weeks challenge. I did too. Harap istiqamahlah dalam saving. I spend only for lunch and dinner, I mean I eat heavy meals for lunch and dinner. I spend for about RM10 for two meals and on the weekend, I do not go outside and eat my instant foods. It is not healthy, I know, but only for two days in a week. I do not spend my money on useless things such as things that I don’t need. I just buy necessities. Know your needs and wants. Prioritize your needs than your wants. Lastly, close your eyes when you are near to things that you want to buy. Do not ever stop to see them and have patience in yourself. I hope all is well with your money and lust for your ‘wants’.


Google image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...