Monday 10 September 2018

First Week of My Last Semester Part 2

Hi, this is the continuation of my last post. I want to continue on what happened on the first week of my fifth semester. Okay, I want to talk about how heavenly my schedule is for this semester.


This is my schedule, for now there is no amendment. I have three days of morning class and one day of evening class. This is just the schedule and this is nothing compared to the workloads. Of course we study for the designated times but, the workloads are shitty. Sorry not sorry. Most people thought it was just introductions of the subject but, (there is but again in my sentence) we started our first lesson of audit and tax. We even finished one subtopic on that day and there is quiz waiting for us on the next week. We didn’t mind, seriously because we also want to catch up with our lessons faster so that we can have our holidays in peace and also we do not want to replace our class or having extra classes at the end of the fourteen weeks.

For the second day, only god knows how we waited for the evening class. I have plenty of rest, thank you. The third day, we were having fun in the evening and for the fourth day, I took my time sleeping late and wake up late at 10. Even though the schedule is flexible, I have may things to do. For this semester, I was appointed as assistant class rep. My class rep cannot attend the two days of classes, so any work related to that, I handled it the most. I know my class rep is the busiest person in the world, so to lessen his burden, I took care of it. For accounting student, we mostly do our exercise by doing the past semesters. I was the one who photocopied the past semesters question. It was easy because I am also the treasurer of the class. I don’t mind having many positions because I LIKE IT. I like being busy.

I have a new resolution for this semester, I will finish my assignment on the day I get it. I will not procrastinate when it is related to homework and assignments. Assignment is impossible but homework is possible to get it done on that day . Next week, I have a presentation, quizzes, and homework to be submitted. I managed to get it done on Saturday. So, what am I supposed to do now? Haven’t you heard of the word ‘revision’? I think you better get ready for that because time is not waiting for you. Appreciate your time by doing something productive. You can always watch movies in your spare time but not too much because the movies gave you nothing but relaxation. Good luck for your studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...