Wednesday 19 September 2018

Second Week


My second week was almost hectic. All is well. The class started on Wednesday because Monday and Tuesday are public holiday. I didn’t go home for the past weekend. It was boring because my roommates went home. I am not scared of staying in the room alone. For those four days of holidays, I just stayed in my room. I ate instant food but if I want to eat a proper meal, then I can get my juniors to buy for me. It was not bullying, they volunteered.

I did my quiz on tax and also done my presentation for entrepreneur subject. I also got a new assignment. Yeayyyy. The presentation was in front of two classes, we did well, I am proud of myself. I hope we get the 5% for our carry mark. For the quiz, we only got five minutes to answer it. I was so nervous but it went well. I thought that I have to answer only one quiz but there were two of it. My lecturer made us do both of the questions. Luckily, I managed to answer it.

Week 2 is done. Looking forward to a new week ahead. My lecturer wants to see our progress on our assignment. Semoga Allah permudahkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...