Tuesday 11 September 2018

Being Busy Holding You Back From Achieving Many Things?

Been thinking to myself, is holding to many positions can hold you back form achieving many things? I think, if you involve with various clubs or organizations in university, you can managed your time more efficiently. That’s one of the achievement isn’t it? Being able to manage your time carefully. Sometimes, we have to count in the smallest thing in our daily life as it may be one of the biggest factor to become successful in life. Being involved in many things do not assure our successful life. Being capable of managing our time for studying and involve in clubs or organizations, that makes us a better person than others who just focused on one thing.

I have friends who just study. Their job is studying. That is it. Okay. They are very polite, nice and always get good marks in examinations. Their CGPA’s are very impressive. I always look up to them but not in overall perspective. I was impressed by the way they are studying. Always on the desk. I would say that is not a healthy way of studying or achieving good GPA. You have to involve in club’s activity or activity that college organize. At least involve in one or two activities of the club’s activities. Many people say we are nerds just because we are excellent in our study. I am a nerd too, I study on my desk for hours but I also involve in my college’s activities. I like being busy, that is who I am. Of course, not everyone is the same. I get jealous when my friends get four flat for their CGPA but not so jealous when I look at their achievement on something else. They achieve nothing other that four flat in their CGPA. What I am trying say is, be active outdoors other that active in studying.

Involving in many activities actually do not hold you back from your studies. It gives you chance to become better. Chance to manage your time. It is also as a preparation for when you are entering your career phase, when you are working later. Involving in things other than studying can teach you many things like how to handle university students, learn how each departments works in events, how to organize events and many more. It teaches us many things. Take opportunity of it. When you are in diploma, it is easy to achieve many things. We are being spoon fed in diploma but later in degree, you have to do it  yourself. The more we get older, the wiser we get. (OH MY GRAMMAR). We become wiser through experience. Experience is very valuable. You will regret if you do not experience it.

Image result for albert einstein experience quotes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...