Monday 16 October 2017

Stressed Out

I'm stressed out. My event is just around the corner. It is my fault that I didn't have it done early. Now that it has become like this, I have to endure it. Just face it. You can do it!!!

I want to share a bit of my stress episode. When I'm stressed, I tend to:
  • Disbelief, shock, and numbness
  • Feeling sad, frustrated, and helpless
  • Fear and anxiety about the future
  • Feeling guilty
  • Anger, tension, and irritability
  • Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
  • Crying
  • Reduced interest in usual activities
  • Wanting to be alone
  • Loss of appetite
  • Sleeping too much or too little
  • Nightmares or bad memories
  • Reoccurring thoughts of the event
  • Headaches, back pains, and stomach problems
  • Increased heart rate, difficulty breathing
  • Smoking or use of alcohol or drugs

The highlighted ones are the most frequent event for me. When the stress is too much, I will fall sick, I can get migraine and more worse, vertigo.
All I want is for my event to be held successfully. That's all I ask. I will share about the event that I'm organizing. Any thoughts on the event, reply it in comment section. Will post it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...