Sunday 1 October 2017

Everyone Has Their Own Flaws

I don't now why I feel so left out these days. Did I do something wrong? Forgive me if I did wrong to you. Maybe most of you did hurt by my words but this is me. I'm a straightforward and not fun kind of person. Please bare with me as I do not have any intention to change myself for you. I think my personality suits me right now. If I want to change myself, it is gonna be because of myself, for a better me. I feel jealous when someone condemn me for my personality that I have to change for the sake of others when others don't have to. Thank you for those who are patient with me. I try to be just myself, because I got tired of hearing others talking behind my back. So tired of it. You are not perfect.

The photo is from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...