Tuesday 1 October 2013

Tomorrow *sigh*

Fuhh! NERVOUS attack me. Tomorrow I'm having my examination PMR. Why I'm here? I guess I do not want to read anymore. Actually I'm worried about the next week. Tomorrow my hands are going to be hurt because there will be BM paper 2 and Pendidikan Islam. You know, just WRITE. I hope I get my straight A's. Want to make my family proud of me and I want to get my Ipad whatever it is. Inshaallah I will get my 8A's. Tomorrow definitely I will puke. Lol! Everytime I'm nervous, I will have the feel to puke but I will straighten myself out on 5 am to 6 am. Yeah that long. Bye! Wish me luck. I'm really crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...