Wednesday 9 October 2013

My Story

I started writing my story just now. It is so long. Actually I don't believe that I can write a story like that. Haha it was hilarious. I also don't know the format of writing the dialogues, but I will try my best. I satisfied with my story because it was based on my dreams.... my dream as in daydream not dreams in sleeping. I started with  a conversation between the mother and her daughter's lover. It is not romance mainly. I am not in a suitable age to write something that YUCKS me and give me goosebumps. I write for teens, based on their liking. The life in the story suits the life of a teenager that have work and can drive cars. LOL! I am speaking nonsense but I'm not. She as the CEO of a company, an athlete, a singer, actress. With all that kind of work, she become a billionaire. Her parents also divorced and her mother remarried with some guy who has three sons. She is so happy as her dreams came true of having brothers because she is the only daughter of her divorced parents. The wealthiness come from her biological father who is a billionaire also, has several companies, many projects, many lands and it all hand over to his daughter. She is a girl that wants to try new things, she always smile, she is obedient to her family and other people. She also likes to make jokes that the people around her likes her very much. You have the right to say my story is nonsense but I enjoy writing it so I want to continue writing and show it to may friends to hear what they say about it. Dreams can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Amalan-amalan Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang

This one is 33/40. Seriously I don't know why this essay get this mark. Well it's for you to decide whether it is okay or not becau...